Chapter 5 - Alternative Testing Services
- When students are approved through DAS to utilize a memory aid, it is the students responsibility to build the memory aid.
- The memory aid is then turned into the professor or faculty member for approval before the exam.
- Once the memory aid has been approved by the faculty member/professor, the faculty member/professor will then distribute that to the DAS Testing Center/Ecampus to be administered with the exam.
- The length of the memory aid (a full sheet of paper, note card size, etc.) is to be determined mutually between the faculty member and the student, as this may change depending upon the amount of information per exam.
- Memory aids are words only, or in some cases formulas, without definitions or step by step directions.